“We face challenges every day and today I feel that no matter how difficult the task or how hard the decision, after the training I am better equipped and feel more confident to face those challenges and make the best decisions possible.”
Effective teams require good team processes and good team members – without both the team will not produce the necessary results. Brookeside’s ‘Creating Successful Team Leaders’ workshop gives team leaders the skills needed to implement critical team processes. This two-day workshop covers the other critical component – Great Team Members – and gives the participants the skills necessary to maximize their contribution to their teams.
- Definition of an effective team
- Life cycle of a team – building, facilitating and closing
- Role of team members in the various aspects of a team
- Capitalizing on individual team member’s differences
- Healthy conflict
Upon completion of the workshop, participants will have:
- An understanding of the processes necessary for a highly functioning team
- A personalized action plan to maximize their contribution to a team, based on individual feedback
- Knowledge of how to influence other team members to produce maximum results
- A methodology for participating in healthy conflict
Who Should Attend
Individuals who work on teams.