Great customer relationships are the lifeblood of any company and Brookeside knows what elements create this loyal relationship. This one-day workshop will give participants an understanding of those elements and, more importantly, the skills necessary to build unbreakable client relationships that drive revenue growth.
“I came away with a more thorough understanding [of] what we need to do with our large/important clients to understand their business and develop a strategy that will be a win-win for both of us.”
Who Should Attend
Client-facing individuals and teams.
- Components of loyal customer relationships
- Review of client feedback, collected using Brookeside’s patented Brookeside SalesEquity.com tool
- How to effectively communicate your value proposition
Upon completion of the workshop, participants will have
- An understanding of how to create loyal customer relationships
- A concrete action plan to improve the relationship with a specific customer
- The skills to create effective action plans for all customers
- The ability to effectively and memorably communicate their value proposition