“This class allowed me to see the world from my customers’ perspective for the first time. I will now focus on the benefit my client receives rather than the product I am selling – a big shift.”
Developing and maintaining loyal relationships with your most important customers is essential to delivering results. Using its fundamental understanding of what drives great relationships, Brookeside has created a two-day workshop to give client-facing personnel the skills to maximize results with their most important clients.
- Developing the building blocks of a great relationship
- Definition of a “key account”
- The process of translating the vision for a ‘key account’ into an action plan to realize that vision and produce the necessary sales results
- A framework for understanding what is important to the client
- A methodology for prioritizing accounts
Upon completion of the workshop, participants will have:
- Created an action plan for an individual account to produce the necessary results based on client feedback gathered using Brookeside’s SalesEquity.com
- An understanding of how to analyze a client’s business and a completed analysis on one of their accounts
- A prioritized list of their accounts
Who Should Attend
Individuals or teams selling a product or service.