“I wanted to let you know that since the sales training I have successfully added two clients with revenue over $10m. The Deal Desk [was] essential to this success; I was very well prepared for the real situations that arose.”
If you find yourself thinking, “If only we could sell more”, this sales training curriculum is designed for you. Using its proprietary understanding of great client relationships, Brookeside has created this program to give your salespeople the necessary skills to create those trusted relationships and drive sales. The program is delivered in three sessions over a twelve-month period.
All aspects of the sales process including:
- Prospect identification; strategy development; cold calling; effective meetings; closing and follow-up
- How to build and foster client relationships
- Effective communication of the value proposition
- How to understand the client’s business
Upon completion of the workshop, participants will have:
- Developed a sales strategy for a specific client
- Created a process for sales funnel management
- Developed an understanding of a particular client’s business to create a strong value proposition
- Completed role plays for key interactions with clients to hone their messages and presentation
- Prepared for a specific prospect interaction using the Brookeside “Deals Desk” methodology
Who Should Attend
Sales professionals with less than three years experience.