If you find yourself thinking, “If only we could sell more”, this sales training curriculum is designed for you. Using its proprietary understanding of great client relationships, Brookeside has created this program to give your salespeople the necessary skills to create those trusted relationships and drive sales. The program is delivered in three sessions over a twelve-month period.
“I wanted to let you know that since the sales training I have successfully added two clients with revenue over $10m. The Deal Desk [was] essential to this success; I was very well prepared for the real situations that arose.”
Who Should Attend
Managers with over three years of management experience.
- The role of relationships in accomplishing career goals
- Methods to determine personal values and how to incorporate these into a career action plan
- The importance of personal networks and how to build a strong network
- The role of personal branding
- Individual feedback collected using the proprietary climate feedback system
Upon completion of the workshop, participants will have:
- Created a personal action plan to maintain control of their personal career path
- An inventory of personal strengths and weaknesses and an action plan to capitalize on their strengths and improve on their weaknesses
- Developed a strategy to improve their personal network
- The ability to articulate their career strategy