“I really enjoyed taking the class and have been able to apply much of what I learned. The areas of the workshop that have been most effective for me in my role are setting clear expectations with my team, clearly defining roles and responsibilities, establishing trusting relationships, choosing a decision making process and sticking to it, implementing a change management process, and documenting lessons learned.”
Corporate leaders often cite effective teamwork as essential to producing the necessary results; however, many teams fall short of achieving those results. Effective teams require great relationships and Brookeside knows how to create those relationships. This two and a half day workshop gives participants the necessary skills to create those great team relationships that produce great results.
- Definition of a team and how to measure team effectiveness
- Teamwork fundamentals including ground rules, motivation, maximizing individual contributions, setting clear expectations, coaching and stakeholder communications
- Facilitating healthy conflict
- Individual feedback from peers collected using the proprietary climate feedback system
Upon completion of the workshop, participants will have:
- An analysis of team members’ motivation, communication style and confrontation style
- A strategy for stakeholder communications for an existing team
- A methodology for facilitating healthy conflict
- A personal action plan to make them better teammates and team leaders based on individual feedback
Who Should Attend
Individuals tasked with leading teams.