“The workshop illustrated how we can be more integrated as a team and how much more effective we will be when integrated.”
No team is more important to a company’s success than its management team. It must be a well-functioning management team that is focused on appropriate issues. This two-day workshop is designed using Brookeside’s proprietary understanding of great relationships to give participants the skills necessary to function as an effective team while developing and addressing a critical management issue.
- Definition of a highly functioning team
- The skills necessary to be an effective team member
- facilitating healthy conflict
- The importance of team strategy in producing the necessary results
- Individual feedback from peers collected using the proprietary climate feedback system
Upon completion of the workshop, participants will have:
- An understanding of what it takes collectively and individually to be a high performing team
- A team wide action plan, with individual responsibilities, to make the management team more effective
- A group determined strategy, with individual responsibilities, to enable the management team to produce the necessary results
- A personal action plan to make them a better team member, based on individual feedback
Who Should Attend
Management teams looking to produce great results.