“I found the session timely, relevant and greatly useful. Fostering development of effective client strategies has been a major area needing improvement for some time. I believe utilizing the tools, teachings and thought process of the session you presented will greatly enhance our ability to facilitate the organization and develop new customer strategies.”
Managers of client-facing personnel have a direct impact on the strength of a company’s customer relationships. Improving these managers’ coaching skills leads to more loyal customers and improved results. Using its proprietary understanding of loyal relationships, Brookeside has crafted a two and a half day workshop that will give participants an understanding of the building blocks of a great customer relationship and the management tools necessary to enable their direct reports to create those loyal relationships.
- The building blocks of loyal customer relationships and how the behaviors of managers impact these relationships
- Delivering effective feedback to direct reports to increase performance and motivation
- An overview of our coaching model
- Assessment of the current relationship between the manager and direct reports
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will have:
- An action plan to improve management skills, which will lead to more effective teams and improved customer relationships
- An understanding of how they should give feedback to drive results
- The ability to quickly apply the coaching model to direct reports, as a result of practiced during several coaching role-play scenarios
Who Should Attend
Managers of client facing individuals and teams.