"I can’t tell you how much I enjoyed your presentation. In my opinion, you hit a home run!"Erie Insurance
"Great energy! Topic was valuable."Kevin BeattyContact Center Director, 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty
"Very entertaining and creative presentation. Well done!"Jerel McShaneMarketing and Sales Development Consultant, AlphaGraphics
"Very engaging and a great way to kick off the morning!"Alicia KelleyField Sales Manager, CDPHP
"Awesome presentation – great message."Steve BohnenkampVP of Sales & Marketing, Plymouth Tube Co.
"Loved the pace, the content, the presentation."Joann GaioSales Management, Upsher-Smith
"Tom Cates was outstanding! Great speaker."CEB Sales and Marketing Summit
- Make Excellent Client Relationships Your Differentiation:
- Why Client Satisfaction is No Longer Enough
- Great Relationships, Great Growth, Great Value:
- Increasing the Value of your Business One Happy Client at a Time
- Personal Branding:
- Identifying, Strengthening, and Preserving What Makes Your Clients Love You (and Spend More with You)
“Interpreting the F Word in Client Relationships” – When a client says everything is fine, nothing could be further from the truth. This four-letter word signals problems with your relationship. Learn how to identify and save your most at-risk accounts.