"Very engaging and a great way to kick off the morning!"Alicia KelleyField Sales Manager, CDPHP
"Awesome presentation – great message."Steve BohnenkampVP of Sales & Marketing, Plymouth Tube Co.
"Very entertaining and creative presentation. Well done!"Jerel McShaneMarketing and Sales Development Consultant, AlphaGraphics
"Tom Cates was outstanding! Great speaker."CEB Sales and Marketing Summit
"Great energy! Topic was valuable."Kevin BeattyContact Center Director, 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty
"Loved the pace, the content, the presentation."Joann GaioSales Management, Upsher-Smith
"I can’t tell you how much I enjoyed your presentation. In my opinion, you hit a home run!"Erie Insurance
- Make Excellent Client Relationships Your Differentiation:
- Why Client Satisfaction is No Longer Enough
- Great Relationships, Great Growth, Great Value:
- Increasing the Value of your Business One Happy Client at a Time
- Personal Branding:
- Identifying, Strengthening, and Preserving What Makes Your Clients Love You (and Spend More with You)
“Interpreting the F Word in Client Relationships” – When a client says everything is fine, nothing could be further from the truth. This four-letter word signals problems with your relationship. Learn how to identify and save your most at-risk accounts.