Developing Your Management Career
“The exercises in the class showed the strengths and weaknesses in my own performance. This was a good eye-opener and started me thinking about my own strategies and attitudes. The mix of training with input followed by exercises was very valuable for me.”
Your career will not take care of itself. You must be an active participant in crafting the necessary relationships to achieve your personal goals. Brookeside is an acknowledged expert at how to create great relationships. This two-day workshop capitalizes on this expertise to give participants the framework and skills necessary to identify a career path and develop a personal strategy.
• The role of relationships in accomplishing career goals
• Methods to determine personal values and how to incorporate these into a career action plan
• The importance of personal networks and how to build a strong network
• The role of personal branding
• Individual feedback collected using the proprietary climate feedback system
Upon completion of the workshop, participants will have:
• Created a personal action plan to maintain control of their personal career path
• An inventory of personal strengths and weaknesses and an action plan to capitalize on their strengths and improve on their weaknesses
• Developed a strategy to improve their personal network
• The ability to articulate their career strategy
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Managers with over three years of management experience.