Coaching Your Direct Reports to Build Great Client Relationships
“I found the session timely, relevant and greatly useful. Fostering development of effective client strategies has been a major area needing improvement for some time. I believe utilizing the tools, teachings and thought process of the session you presented will greatly enhance our ability to facilitate the organization and develop new customer strategies.”
Managers of client-facing personnel have a direct impact on the strength of a company’s customer relationships. Improving these managers’ coaching skills leads to more loyal customers and improved results. Using its proprietary understanding of loyal relationships, Brookeside has crafted a two and a half day workshop that will give participants an understanding of the building blocks of a great customer relationship and the management tools necessary to enable their direct reports to create those loyal relationships.
• The building blocks of loyal customer relationships and how the behaviors of managers impact these relationships
• Delivering effective feedback to direct reports to increase performance and motivation
• An overview of our coaching model
• Assessment of the current relationship between the manager and direct reports
Upon completion of the workshop, participants will have:
• An action plan to improve management skills, which will lead to more effective teams and improved customer relationships
• An understanding of how they should give feedback to drive results
• The ability to quickly apply the coaching model to direct reports, as a result of having practiced during several coaching role-play scenario
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Managers of client facing individuals and teams.